Best Flower Shop in Dubai
10 florists secrets revealed by flower shop Dubai
Decorating the home with fresh flowers can provide a new look and feel. The flowers' bright hues and refreshing aroma provide a clean look to the room. No wonder the flower shop Dubai is stocking up on fresh flowers for decorative and gifting purposes!
But keeping the flowers fresh is not an easy task. Once cut, it tends to wither off within a few days if proper care is not given. Here are some tips from florists that help keep your flower arrangement fresh and new.
- Pollen stalks in flowers can affect their life. Thus, before arranging the flowers, remember to remove the pollen stalks. Removing the pollens helps to distribute the nutrients in the water and keep the flowers fresh for a long.
- Bleach is very effective in removing bacterial growth in water. Thus, before placing the flowers in the water, you should add a few drops of bleach in it. It increases the vase life of flowers. It would help if you placed the flower in warm water for a minute and then transferred it to a vase of cold water. This helps open the steam pores, and the flower can absorb more water and thus keep themselves hydrated.
- Arrange the flowers in your hands before placing them in the vase. This way, you can easily adjust the height of each stalk. It would be a good idea to select a vase with a small opening as you can easily fill it up.
- It would be best always to place freshly cut flowers away from direct sunlight. Similarly, you should keep them away from heating or cooling vents. This is because hot and dry areas can affect the shelf life of flowers. You should place flowers in a cold area of the room to remain fresh.
- While arranging birthday flower bouquet on the dining table, ensure no ripening fruits are kept nearby. Ripening fruits emit a gas called ethylene that can result in the flowers ageing fast.
- If you are using flower food, always follow the instructions in the pack. For homemade flower food, mix one quartz water with one tablespoon of sugar, two tablespoons of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of bleach. Citrus soda like 7-up and Sprite can make the water acidic and sugary and prolong the vase life of plants.
- To retain the freshness and extend the shelf life of the flowers, you should cut the stems every few days. The stems should be cut at a 45-degree angle using a sharp knife to absorb more water.
- You should always remove dry and old flowers from flower boxes Dubai. This provides more nutrients to healthy flowers and keeps them fresh.
- Stagnant water can be a breeding ground for germs. To prevent bacterial growth in water, you should change it every day. Pour out the water and clean the vase thoroughly with soap and water. It would be best if you filled it with clean water for the flowers.
- If you purchase flowers separately for arrangement, you should check the bottom of the flowers carefully. The flower is old if more petals are removed from the bottom. It is always best to purchase half-open flowers as they will stay fresh for a long.
Flowers from all over the world are now available through the online flowershop Dubai. Whether it is the everyday roses, lilies, or exotic flowers like orchids, you can purchase them from the best flowershop in Dubai. But keeping the flowers fresh is a hard task. The above secrets from florists help you in keeping the flowers fresh and alive for a long.