Why should you be gifting a Bonsai?
If you are looking for a gift that could add a touch of greenery to your indoor, Bonsai plants would be the right choice. These plants with its cute, miniature form are sure to bring in a pleasant sight to your indoor.
What are Bonsai’s?
Bonsai’s are small plants that are grown in a container and mimics the shape and size of a big tree. The art of making bonsai plants was developed in Japan though different versions of the same could be found in China and Vietnam.
The main purpose of growing bonsai is the pleasant sight it offers to the viewer. Unlike other plants, bonsai does not bear any fruits or flowers and are meant purely for decorative purpose.
Reasons for gifting a Bonsai
Bonsais are gifted for many occasions. It is usually given as a Christmas gift, corporate gift, and anniversary gift. There are various reasons for gifting a Bonsai.
- Lasts long: With proper care, Bonsais can last for a long time. When other gifts like clothes, cakes and books get spoilt or become non-usable after sometime, this is not the case with bonsais. In fact, some bonsais are centuries old that it can be passed as an heirloom.
- Easy to maintain: Unlike other plants, Bonsais are very easy to care. If you gift a small toolkit along with the Bonsai plant, it makes the caring part much easier. Bonsai should be watered only when the soil is completely dry. Thus, if the plant is kept in the shade then it requires watering only once in 2-3 days.
- Makes an excellent decorative piece: Some varieties of Bonsais come with a lot of branches and leaves. These can be decorated during festive seasons to add to the festive spirit.
- Goes with any type of décor: Whatever the type of décor you follow for your home, the bonsais are sure to fit in well. Thus, unlike other decorative pieces, you do not have to worry whether your friend would like the gift.
- Add a touch of greenery: Bonsais are the best way to add a touch of greenery to any place. Whether it is house or office, placing a bonsai tree on the table is sure to be pleasing to your eyes.
- Customizable piece: A bonsai tree can be customized as per your requirement. You can keep it inside beautiful figurines, or gift the same with chocolates or other goodies. You can even hang some special cards on it to provide a personal touch.
Tips while buying bonsai as a gift
While buying bonsai for sale, you should make sure that it is healthy and strong so that it lasts a lifetime. Here are few things you should notice while buying bonsai plants in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
- Check the trunk: The best way to check whether the plant is healthy or not is to examine its trunk. The trunk should be thicker at the bottom than at the top, i.e. the trunk should taper off as it goes towards the top. In addition to this, the surface of the trunk should also be smooth. If there are two trunks, it should divide at the base and not higher up.
- Check the root: The roots of all the bonsai plants are visible above the soil. Inspect them close and make sure that it does not stick out of the soil. A healthy bonsai should have roots that stick upwards but is firmly rooted to the soil.
- Check the branches: The branches of the plant should be evenly distributed. It should be relatively low on the trunk and should be angled correctly. i.e.; if one branch is towards the right the other should be towards the left. If the branches are crossed or if it blocks the view of the truck, then such bonsais should not be selected.
- Check the leaves: The leaves of the plant should be glossy and bright and should not have any fading or discoloration. If the plant has any needles, it should also be uniform in appearance and should not have any fading.
If you buy plants online Dubai, then you should ask the vendor to show you a photograph which is exactly the same as the plant they are providing.
Best bonsais for gifting
Tahiti Bonsai: The Tahiti Bonsai is famous for its peculiar shape and size. This was initially grown by the Chinese and later adopted by the Japanese. The plant is attached to a beautiful figurine and is placed in a blue shaded pot for added beauty. This gift collection comes with the bonsai, pot and a standard card.
The Tahiti Bonsai can be provided as a birthday gift, anniversary gift or for any other important occasion in life.
comments ( 3 )
677C T in the MTHFR gene is a polymorphism that affects the binding of FAD and leads to an increased propensity for MTHFR to lose its flavin coenzyme 40 bumex to lasix
There are many things you want to come across and this site of mine seems to be the right one for you
카지노사이트 게임토크에서 각종 온라인 바카라, 슬롯머신, 룰렛, 스포츠토토, 바둑이, 릴게임, 경마 게임 정보를 제공합니다! 안전한 카지노사이트추천 과 각종 이벤트 쿠폰을 지급합니다!" />