Flowers are pretty little things that can bring a smile to your face. Its beautiful fragrance, bold and striking hues, and pretty and delicate petals make them a unique creation of God. No wonder that a flower bouquet is the most sought-after gift for any occasion!
The beauty of a flower finds its place not only in flower arrangements and bouquets but in unique and inspirational quotes as well.
Why Are Flower Quotes So Popular?
- Flower quotes are the best way to convey the beauty of something. Whether it is the beauty of the nature or the charm of a woman, it can be best described through flower quotes.
- A flower is considered one of the purest creations of God. If you want to describe the purity of something, then it is quite natural to compare it with flowers.
- Flowers, especially roses, are considered a symbol of love. If you want to express your love for someone, the best way is to pen down a quote with flowers as the theme.
Top 20 Flower Quotes for Your Loved One
Wishing a loved one is always special. Whatever the occasion may be, having beautiful quotes to accompany a gift can make the present all the more special. We have compiled some beautiful flower quotes that you can pen down on a message card.
- True love is like little roses, sweet, fragrant in small doses – Ana Claudia.
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller
- When you like a flower, you just pluck it, but when you love a flower you water it daily – Buddha
- Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same – Helen Keller
- Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right. – Stephen Richards
- Roses are red; violets are blue, I’ll never love someone the way I love you. – Anonymous
- The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days. – Robert Leighton
- My love is like a rose divided into two, the leaves I give to others, but the rose I give to you – Anonymous
- Open the bloom of your heart and become a gift of beauty to the world. – Bryant McGill
- She sprouted love like flowers, grew a garden in her mind, and even on the darkest days, from her smile, the sun still shined – Erin Hanson
- A life filled with love, must have some thorns, but a life empty of love will have no roses. – Anonymous
- A woman is like a rose…If you take good care of her, you will see love blossom. – Anonymous
Roses are red, a symbol of love
Orchids are blue, a symbol of serenity
So, I want to give you all
Because you are my love.
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,
I could walk forever in my garden. – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
For in the path of love,
There are the musked roses and crimson skies,
The roses speak our love
The crimson heavens of its eternal shades.
The rose speaks of love silently,
In a language known only to the heart. – Unknown
Love is like a flower,
It requires attention and care,
It you don’t water it enough…
It will slowly start to bend.
- Love is like a flower; you have to wait for it to bloom – Unknown
For bee the flower is the foundation of life,
Where for flower the bee is the messenger of love – Joshna
Even though the sun is far away, the lotus flower still blooms in its effulgence,
In true love, there is no distance.
- The very best relationship has a gardener and a flower. The gardener nurtures and the flower blooms. – Carole Radziwill
- She sprouted love like flowers, grew a garden in her mind, and even on the darkest days, from her smile the sun still shined. – Erin Hanson
- The rose is the flower and handmaiden of love – the lily, her fair associate, is the emblem of beauty and purity.” – Dorothea Dix
- Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
We hope you enjoyed reading our flower quotes. Next time you gift a bouquet of roses to your loved one, make sure to pen down one of these quotes in a message card. It is sure to bring a beautiful smile on her face.