Skinny Carrot Cupcakes
Our Famous Skinny Carrot Cake is now in a cupcake! Moist & delightful carrot sponge, lightly spiced and made with coconut sugar. And finally topped with homemade rich cream cheese frosting. This delicious cake is baked fresh by Pastel Cakes when you order online. Their cakes are made with precise...
sold in last Hours
Flower Care Tips
How To Care for Fresh Flowers So They Last Longer?
- While 800Flower.ae strives to deliver the freshest, longest lasting, beautiful flowers, you can make them last much longer with a little care and a lot of love. The following tips will help make your flowers last longer.
Flower Pro Tip
- To ensure the freshest flowers, your blooms may arrive in 'bud' form. This maximizes their life so you get the maximum freshness. Please allow 1-3 days for your new buds to open and reach full bloom.
Put them in a clean vase
- Remove the plastic and wrapping as soon as possible. Cut half an inch of the stem and place the flowers in a clean vase of room temperature water.
Replenish the water frequently. Change the water every 2-3 days
- Flowers need a lot of clean water! Keep the vase full to ensure the flowers do not dry out and wilt. Remove any dead or dying leaves, and remember to trim the stems often.
Keep your flowers away from sunlight and extreme heat
- Sun and heat will encourage them to “age” and reduce their freshness. Instead, keep your flowers in a cool area.
Use “flower food” for most flowers
- Add flower food packets that can be purchased from any store. You can make your own flower food with 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a 1 teaspoon of bleach, and a quart of warm tap water. Do not add flower food with zinnias, sunflowers and gladioluses.
Use a knife when cutting the stems
- A sharp knife will ensure stems are not crushed and water is well absorbed. Do not use scissors if possible.
Do not place your arrangement near fruit or cigarette smoke
- The ethynol gasses harms flowers and decreases their lifetime.
Contact us via WhatsApp anytime! Our number is 056 433 4667.
Orchid Care Tips
Where should I place my orchids?
- Orchids love a cool place away from direct sunlight.
How and when should orchids be watered?
- Watering with one large ice cube weekly is a good start. Dip your finger in the pot and ensure it's moisture for knowing when to water.
How do I keep my orchids healthy and extend it's life span?
- Trim away unhealthy, dead roots from your orchid.
When should I replace my orchids?
- If the roots of your orchid look brown or are creeping out of its container, its time to repot.
Can I ask for a specific delivery date and time?
Of course! Select the available delivery date from the calendar. For the delivery time, please request it within the Delivery Instructions on the checkout page.
Looking for midnight delivery? With our ‘Midnight Delivery’ option, your order will be delivered to the recipient within 20mins before midnight. To avail this service, please select Midnight Delivery at checkout available for next day only.
Need something Now!? Last minute gifting is no problem! With our ‘Express Delivery’ option, your order will be delivered to the recipient within three hours from order confirmation. To avail this service, please select Express Delivery at checkout.
Note that our Express Delivery option is currently only available in Dubai but is coming soon to Abu Dhabi and the rest of the UAE. Note that additional charges may apply. Our Delivery starts everyday at 10:00am if your order is placed when our shop is closed.
We offer Free Delivery on all orders above AED300.
Why should happiness wait? Any order before 7:00pm for Dubai delivery will be delivered the same day! Orders for Sharjah will be delivered the same day if received before 1:00pm and Abu Dhabi the next day.
Flower delivery is available nationwide in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) including the following areas; Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah
Will you call the recipient before delivery?
Yes, we may call the recipient before the flowers leave to make sure the delivery is fresh, and delivered on time. However, we do not share the details of the delivery to make avoid spoiling the surprise!
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Phone Number: +971 56 433 4667
Live Traffic: visitors right now